Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The League of Incredible Vegetables is a group of superheroes. They appear to be based on the Avengers or the Justice League. The team name alone is a play on The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. They appear in the episode of the same name and even have their own theme song. Alfred contacted them to help LarryBoy battle Dr. Flurry when he can't do it himself.
The League consists of 6 members:
- LarryBoy (Larry the Cucumber)
- Thingamabob (Bob the Tomato)
- Ricochet (Junior Asparagus)
- S-Cape (Mr. Lunt)
Super AbilitiesEach team member has their own special superpower.
- LarryBoy: Super Suction Ears
- Thingamabob: Amazing with gadgets and doo-dads
- Ricochet: Turbo-bouncing
- S-Cape: Can get out of any situation (even chores)!
- Vogue: Quick change into outfits for any reason
- Alfred: A Genius.
Favorite Super Heroes
The veggies each have their own favorite superhero and a reason as to why they appreciate them, according to the episode's official website.
- LarryBoy: The Green Lantern ("we're both super and green!") (though, according to th interviews with Larry (voiced by Mike Nawrocki) he says it is a tie between Batman & Spiderman)
- Thingamabob: Batman ("he has really cool gadgets!")
- Ricochet: Underdog ("he's small, like me!")
- S-Cape: Superman ("we both have "s's" on our capes)
- Vogue: Wonder Woman ("stylish and strong!")
- Alfred: LarryBoy
Super VehiclesEvery member has a super vehicle for transportation. Unlike the other heroes, LarryBoy has two vehicles.
- LarryBoy: LarryMobile, Larry-Copter
- Thingamabob: BobCycle
- Ricochet: Jet-Ski
- S-Cape: Jet-Pack
- Vogue: High-Heel Mobile
- Alfred: Hover Chair and Scooter
The episode the team appears in also reveals their greatest fears.
- LarryBoy: popping balloons
- Thingamabob: monkeys ( They're so... unpredictable!)
- Ricochet: pretty much everything (nothing after he learned to trust in God)
- S-Cape: missing a good bargain (but never scanned)
- Vogue: a bad hair day
- Alfred: A Power outage in the Larry-Cave (not revealed in the episode)