In the first two films, only the entrance, the launch pad, and Alfred's computer area was shown. It was redesigned in LarryBoy and the Bad Apple with LarryBoy theamed decor like plungers and LarryBoy silhouettes and logos. It also looked much less like a cave. In The League of Incredible Vegetables, the cave is outfitted with a conference table for LarryBoy and his friends and Alfred had a floating desk chair. They also got rid of most references that it is LarryBoy's hide-out and re-decorated it with a bunch of League supplies instead. It is supposibly hidden under the LarryManor. The first two films suggest the entrence to the cavern is disguised as a closed-off mine entrance.
- The danger sign at the entrance of the LarryCave in Larry-Boy! And the Fib from Outer Space! was used before in the VeggieTales Christmas special The Toy That Saved Christmas and on Captain Pa's hat in "the Pirates Who Don't Do Anything" silly song.
- In LarryBoy and the Rumor Weed, The "Mine Entrance" to the LarryCave had a second door behind it with LarryBoy's silhouette on it.
- In the Cartoon short Fly By Might the entrence was behind a bush.
- In the LarryBoy and the Bad Apple PS2 game, the LarryCave served as LarryBoy's training ground.
- In The League of Incredible Vegetables, the LarryCave was refurbished with more space, hover chairs, and a touchscreen confrence table.
- In the VeggieTales in the House series, the LarryCave is located under Bob and Larry's house in the kitchen cuboards. Larry can access it by having Bob pull on the floor lamp as a lever and send him down a trap door, down a chute and into the cave. The Larry-Suit is located in the center of the case in a display cave and the Mobile has its own garage in the cave. The cave entrance can be located under a floor tile.